FORUM · BOTBEETLE
Admin

18.07.2023 - Version 5.52 - Free

In the new version, there are no updates, except for the fact that the program is now available for free. The program offers a free monthly subscription with automatic renewal for both new users and those whose subscription has expired. The duration of the free version is currently undefined.

Hello Admin!

Thanks for the wonderfull news!

It's great to see Botbeetle back in business again! 💪😃

Keep up the good work! 👍

• Thanks 1

Buenas, serías tan amable de pasarme información sobre como usar los scripts? sé programar pero no acabo de poder hacer funcionar los scripts de otras versiones, hacer los mios propios. Un saludo y gracias de antemano.

Hello, would you be so kind as to give me information on how to use the scripts? I know how to program but I can't quite make the scripts from other versions work, make my own. A greeting and thanks in advance

On 11/27/2023 at 9:57 PM, wardyan said:

Buenas, serías tan amable de pasarme información sobre como usar los scripts? sé programar pero no acabo de poder hacer funcionar los scripts de otras versiones, hacer los mios propios. Un saludo y gracias de antemano.

Hello, would you be so kind as to give me information on how to use the scripts? I know how to program but I can't quite make the scripts from other versions work, make my own. A greeting and thanks in advance

I have free time. If you need help writing a script, write and I will help you.