FORUM · BOTBEETLE
Sign in to follow this  
JustAnotherKiwi

Ladder suggestions

Hi Admin, I have a few small suggestions for the ladder:

1. Weight of Money - can you make this a custom setting? For example, can the user write a script to show different Weight of Money calculations? I don't know if this is possible, but I want to try different calculations for the weight of money

2. Matched bets in volume column - this is a good feature, but sometimes I want to hide matched bets and just see the volume

3. Right Click to Move Bets - thank you for this feature, I use it frequently in horse racing markets. Can you make this work in the odds column too?

4. Green column - when I have an unmatched bet, all green columns are hidden. Can you add an option to make the column always visible? Or maybe visibility set for each ladder, not all ladders

5. Graph position - could you set graphs to be always at the bottom, or the top?

1529497642_2018-12-0614_34_16-Greenshot.thumb.jpg.514c92c4a473571fe6ca90f6eca32bc3.jpg

Cheers!

12 hours ago, JustAnotherKiwi said:

1. Weight of Money - can you make this a custom setting? For example, can the user write a script to show different Weight of Money calculations? I don't know if this is possible, but I want to try different calculations for the weight of money

You do not want all amounts to be calculated, only the nearest? I can add a setting: count the last 5, 10, 15, etc.

2. Matched bets in volume column - this is a good feature, but sometimes I want to hide matched bets and just see the volume

I will add button for hide matched bets

3. Right Click to Move Bets - thank you for this feature, I use it frequently in horse racing markets. Can you make this work in the odds column too?

ok

5. Graph position - could you set graphs to be always at the bottom, or the top?

ok

4. Green column - when I have an unmatched bet, all green columns are hidden. Can you add an option to make the column always visible? Or maybe visibility set for each ladder, not all ladders

I'll think about how to do it.

No. 4 , in grid also, if we have unmatched bets, there is no option to see how we currently stand, how much we will loose if odds drift away from unmatched bet , fist we have to cancel those bets and then we can see where we stand

1 hour ago, Admin said:

You do not want all amounts to be calculated, only the nearest? I can add a setting: count the last 5, 10, 15, etc.

It is right?

1. Weight of Money 

image.png.2ba0f702c3be3133ce6a83d48159327d.png

2. Matched bets in volume column 

image.png.83e237a07b6ae0f95b281079798180df.png

3. Right Click to Move Bets 

+

4. Green column

Attention, unaccepted bets are not considered in the calculations.

image.png.b39d869ff8d76a1d2e60acccfda03e4d.png

5. Graph position

Always at the bottom

image.thumb.png.4b9c64a26df26cf4444c5a09540fa254.png

• Thanks 1

Здравствуйте. Начиная с 5.27 в лестнице  при выставлении ставки невозможно опустится  к коэффицентам ниже 1.10 .Вниз мышкой опустится не получается.

Снимок экрана (21).png