FORUM · BOTBEETLE
Admin

26.11.2018 - Version 5.24 - 4 examples

Scripts do not work by default settings. Settings you can choose for yourself. But the scripts are working and can work efficiently.

Two standard scripts made 43 bids

image.thumb.png.c19d748d7d2c109c0414727a2fe7c04a.png

Their results:
image.thumb.png.0190b184dbb0bbbc9a4f9e221a85da3b.png

The bot worked for three days without stopping and crashing on VPS.

I restart the scripts and redistribute the balance.
For the Favorite script there is a big responsibility in case of loss, therefore, I reduce the rate from 20% to 10%.
For an outsider script I increase from 5% to 10%

• Like 1

Hi,

the project file "Botbeetle.Scripts.csproj" contains a reference in line 59 to other project file  which is missing from the package:

"  <ProjectReference Include="..\botbeetleTypes\Botbeetle.Types.csproj"> "

Can you add this file to the package to be able to build the project?

Thanks

• Thanks 1

I updated the project, sorry my mistake. . Download the project again.

This link is to the library which is included in the project.

image.png.f6a1a3847bc37589f3efa1a02f835328.png

Hi, this is todays schedule, against winnning outsider was triggered, and now can you put any stop loss function, example if result in any time is 0-2, then we exit for less loss then if we wait for the whole match, or we can wait ( at 0-1, so we are still alive with our bet )until we exit for loss let say at 75, 80 min or any other time,yhanks

01.JPG

Also, why when we activate script, it start monitoring matches that isn't in-play yet, is it possible to start from the whole schedule ( since they are looking for result and odds at given time)

А можно подробнее узнать каким образом торгует скрипт на футболе, т.е как он отбирает матчи и события и можно ли его как то настраивать самому?

Из скринов не совсем понял и как лимиты ему ограничить, вобщем чуть подробнее как этим пользоваться.

10 hours ago, perica said:

Hi, this is todays schedule, against winnning outsider was triggered, and now can you put any stop loss function, example if result in any time is 0-2, then we exit for less loss then if we wait for the whole match, or we can wait ( at 0-1, so we are still alive with our bet )until we exit for loss let say at 75, 80 min or any other time,yhanks

You are right. In next update I will try to add 'Green' system for scripts

11 hours ago, perica said:

I ment to the matches that already started , they are not included when we activate script

We can determine a favorite ONLY before the market go to LIVE.

4 hours ago, Neofromatrix said:

А можно подробнее узнать каким образом торгует скрипт на футболе, т.е как он отбирает матчи и события и можно ли его как то настраивать самому?

Из скринов не совсем понял и как лимиты ему ограничить, вобщем чуть подробнее как этим пользоваться.

Пока это нельзя назвать стратегиями которыми можно заработать. Это скорей примеры как можно автоматизировать любой торговый алгоритм. 

9 hours ago, Admin said:

We can determine a favorite ONLY before the market go to LIVE.

That's not entirely true, you can make script to look at BSP(betfair starting price) and say in any time in match we can determine who was favorite before match started and who is now at given time

correction, just saw that only in UK matches (and not all of them) we can see BSP and in one market separately, not in football schedule, so my line drops out

On 12/8/2018 at 9:35 PM, Admin said:

You are right. In next update I will try to add 'Green' system for scripts

Hi, did you add this in scripts