FORUM · BOTBEETLE
Sign in to follow this  
vshtip

Two horses

OK ! 

I have an idea. I tried to make a little bit of your script, but it's impossible - your project is protected and that's normal. I am a super beginner in the C# and forgive me the unfortunate actions and mistakes. The uploaded file is generally yours. In it I tried to make the robot to do LAY bet on two or more horses at the same time. The Big moment is when at least 2 or more horses have about 2-3 seconds LAY odds, less then 1.80 or or even better 1.70. Then the bets are summed up and a good profit is obtained. Because Lay odds is < 2. In most cases this happens rarely - perhaps about 3-4 times for about 20 or 30 races. But on the other hand, the bet is absolutely certain. When this happens, the favorites will be 1.10 or 1.20, second favorite about 1.5 or 1.8 lay odd. And right now, a robot has to bet on both horses at the same time. Or the three horses, if 3-th horse is also 1.80 Lay odd or lower.

Can you do that ? Not only for me - for all peoples.

Two horses.cs

I did not understand everything. Translation is not completely understood.

I will make a script for your strategy.

But write the algorithm of work in more detail:
eg:
1. choose a market if ...
2. set the LAY (amount) if ...
3. Do not set if ...

and please use simple sentences. It is very important to understand the translation correctly.

OK !

1. Horse racing - only Win market and In Play. For UK-Ireland, AUS and USA.

2. Distance - between 70 and 80 %.

3. The bot monitors the price of LAY odds.

4. If have at least two or more horses, that have Lay odds less than 1.80, then bot bet simultaneously on all these horses.

5. If not have at least two horses, bot not bet and continue for next market.

1. Script Parameters

I deleted the distance parameter, because it does not matter at what point the winning situation appears.

image.png.79b24a9ead5d7d586d9c651ad85757ee.png

эти две ставки одновременно ставятся?

Если так, то это здорово. 

Будет не так много зато 100% профит

10 hours ago, Sly said:

Будет не так много зато 100% профит

This is not 100% profit: one bet may matched and the other not.

I want to apologize for the inaccurate proposal for this script. The idea is right and it really does happen, maybe one to three times in 48 hours.

But, in fact, this scenario - for the occurrence of at least two coefficients with syllables below 2.00 for LAY odds, at the same time is almost impossible.

In fact, when a horse overtakes the favorite horse near the finish, the favorite`s Lay odd is rising sharply and in seconds it jumps up and is well above 2.00. Then the Lay odd of the second horse /that is already the first/ to fall sharply down and will be between 1.01 and 1.1 and the race will be suspend.

In this situation the robot will very hardly cover the moment when both odds for both horses are at the same time lower than 2.00.

I suggest that in the future, at the admin's discretion, rewrite this script for a minimal loss situation.

Or:

1. In market when not In Play, the bot puts a bet on all horses for 1.01 Lay odds.

2. And In Play, if two horses successively reach Lay odds 1.01, will generate a profit.

It is assumed that there will be one to three or maybe five winnings within 48 hours.

But, if you think, you can still leave this script as it is now, without changing it. It will not hurt us.