FORUM · BOTBEETLE
mddkfa

VOID BUG!!!

On soccer match in example you lay the draw

When team scores you can back the draw because Betfair does not suspend the match, the bet goes matched all good, but then if referee uses Video Assistant system and decides goal is not valid and voids it Botbeetle shows like its already matched and all good, but betfair voids this bet. So if you are not cautious or not using betfair website you cannot understand that bet was voided as it looks like matched so today i lost some money because of it.

Can we make changes to this on next update, if you guys dont understand some parts please tell me i will explain a bit specificaly

Previously, this has never been done so that a bet is cancelled after acceptance.

I have had cases when stakes were cancelled, but this happened only after the market had been completely closed.

I will check the program code. I will do so that the already accepted bets are controlled. And in the case of their removal - were removed from the display and calculation.